OK you guys got it wrong

I was not told by anyone that I had a ridiculously huge amount in bad child support. I went back to my country for visiting and when I reapplied for my visa to get back to the States, I was told that I had this huge amount that I owe in bad child support.

So i hired a lawyer to take care of that and reach an agreement, but the AG wont comply. So me and my girlfriend thought about waiving the rights so that I can get back to the States and then try to get the rights back.